Our health and safety training course will provide you with basic training and teach you about the role of health and safety in the workplace. You will cover risk assessments and develop an understanding of a range of common workplace risks.
Throughout the health and safety training course, we will cover:
- Introduction to Health and Safety legislation
- Completing risk assessments
- Conducting accident prevention and reporting (RIDDOR)
- Computer safety (DSE)
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
Upon successfully completing our health and safety training course, you will be awarded the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace. This qualification will give you the confidence to assess risk and prevent future incidents in your workplace. You will have the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand the hazards and risks that might apply to your work
- Take the correct steps to deal with risks and hazards
- Take the correct action in an emergency
- Know how to make sure your workplace meets health and safety law
Who is the course for?
Our health and safety training course is perfect if you wish to learn how to assess risk and help to prevent accidents or safety problems in your workplace.
This course is open to all levels of experience, whether you are new to the health and safety sector or need to renew your qualifications. The only requirement is that you can communicate with others and have the ability to read and understand written documents.
How is the course assessed?
You will be assessed by one of our instructors throughout health and safety training course. You will also be required to complete a final multiple choice examination on the content covered throughout the course.